The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Genoa IL area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
We offer two systems for clear braces, Invisalign and Clearcorrect.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
For information on Clearcorrect, please visit www.clearcorrect.com
- Invisalign and Clearcorrect both use a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Durancik‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Durancik has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Durancik about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- Feel free to ask Dr. Durancik which of these systems would be best for your individual case.